Andreas Hauser visits financial blogger Luis Pazos
Luis Pazos is a well-known finance blogger in the finance scene. He regularly writes book reviews and specialist articles on financial topics, including for the monthly magazine "strangely free ". His specialty are passive income strategies with high dividend values. You can find out more about Luis Pazos on his website Cash is king.
Feedback from Luis Pazos on TransparentShare: "I took a look at the developed platform myself and am enthusiastic about the didactic preparation and the structured content! So I really wanted to learn more about the Levermann strategy underlying the data sets.“
Luis invited me for an interview to learn more about TransparentShare and the background. During the interview we discussed the following questions, among others:
- What exactly is the Levermann strategy as a quantitative method of stock selection?
- What is so fascinating about this approach from an investor's point of view?
- Does the approach carry the germ of its own, at least partial, destruction in the event that too many investors orient themselves to relevant key figures?
- How much time should investors allow for, and at what intervals, who actively trade individual stocks according to the approach?
- Susan Levermann provides that herself Opportunity-risk profile your strategy realistic or distorted?
- Why did Andreas Hauser modify the key figures?
- What does the information offered by TranspaShare do for what price?
Video interview: Identifying buy signals for stocks
The full interview is available on the youtube channel of "peculiarly free" (64,000 subscribers).
In the seventh episode of the financial and economic talk series "Heller und Pfennig", income investor Luis Pazos talks to Andreas Hauser about the possibilities of TransparentShare as an aid to personally optimize stock trading.
Interview as a PodCast: From Excel sheet to professional app
Luis also did the interview as a PodCast published on its website.
Win 1 year of Premium worth 59.88 euros!
As part of the interview, we announced a competition. Anyone who registers free of charge between October 15, 2020 and November 30, 2020 will automatically take part in the raffle.
These prizes are waiting for you:
- Price: 1 year “TransparentShare” Premium worth 59.88 euros
- Price: 6 months “TransparentShare” Premium worth 29.94 euros
- Prize: The book by Susan Levermann "The relaxed way to wealth"
Thanks to Luis!
I would like to thank Luis Pazos for the great conversation and interview. I was particularly enthusiastic about his openness, his humor and his in-depth technical knowledge of the financial world. It is someone you like to go for a beer with. I'm already looking forward to our first personal meeting when the pandemic wave subsides again.
I hope that everyone who is interested in TransparentShare and every user will enjoy listening.