Are you in the mood for an exciting job?
Would you like to learn and be part of an aspiring startup? Then you are right with us!
Who are we?
We are a young, ambitious FinTech startup. Our app automatically rates stocks with data-based key figures and recommends them for buying or selling. Our goal is to help equity investors make better decisions and bring the topic of stocks to everyone in a simple and understandable way. More about this on our website.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a working student as a full-stack developer who is interested in helping to shape our future. Do you work independently, would you like to organize your time freely, work remotely, bring in your own ideas and laugh? Then you are right with us. If you are enthusiastic about our team and startup, there is also the opportunity to participate in the success in the long term.
What will you do with us?
TransparentShare is available on the desktop, tablet and smartphone. We have developed a web version and apps for the Apple and Google Play Store. You develop our application further and have a lot of freedom in the process. You will not work alone, but with a very experienced team with a wide range of skills (such as state-of-the-art developers, user experience design, marketing, social media, customer support, partner management & strategy).
We also offer the opportunity to write a bachelor's or master's thesis with us. We have enough interesting topics.
What should you bring with you?
- State-of-the-art full-stack development (GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Go)
- Responsive front end web development
- Development with Angular / React / Vue.js
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with progressive web apps and technologies for porting to native devices (Cordova / React Native)
- In addition to the many technical skills, it is also important that you enjoy working in a team.
- Even if you don't have all of these skills yet, you can learn them with us.
Have we sparked your interest? Then just sign up firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your request!